How it works:
Once a resvervation is made you will be assigned a driver that will make arrangements to meet with your party at Burning Man on the day of your arrival to Burningman, based on upon your schedule. Then the driver will follow your party to your desired spot inside Burningman 2014 event and set the rental up for you and give you instructions how to operate your rental unit.
1. Does your rental come with a Generator?
Yes, each rental comes with a Generator for Burning Man(please see our contract for terms and conditions).
2. Do you refill water or sewer during my stay?
We can arrange Water Refill service only in advance. For sewer please see the Burningman website.
3. Do you charge a Security Deposit?
Yes, we will charge a $ 500.00 Security Deposit refundable on day of departure,
4. Are we expected to clean the outside of the unit?
No, we will take care of the exterior of the unit. However, you are expected to clean the interior of the unit. Dust inside the unit is okay though.
5. Do you remove trash for us?
We can take your trash but we will charge a $ 25.00 per bag fee. We expect you to take any trash outside the unit also. Do not leave your trash outside the unit, its not the Burningman way. Leave your camp clean when you leave.
6. Do you provide Bedding and Kitchen Kits?
We do have optional Kits available for purchase.
7. Can we load up the unit outside of the event?
Sorry, but we cannot allow any items to be placed inside the unit till it's delivered to you inside the event. If you would like us to purchase some items for you can can do so for an extra fee.
8. Do you allow Smoking or Candles?
No Smoking or Candles are allowed in our units.
9. Do you require a minimum stay?
Yes, we require a 7 night stay if you arrive on Monday or 8 night stay if you arrive Sunday night. However, you can depart early such as on Saturday or Sunday if you wish but the rates are based on our minimum stay. Therefore the rate would remain the same.
10. Do you have someone that can help us if we have problems while camping?
We do provide a 24hr service line that can assist you if you have any problems while camping at Burning Man Event. In addition our staff will be available to assist you inside the event 9:am to 5:pm each day of the event.
11. How soon should we make our reservations for a RV Motorhome go to Burning Man in Gerlach?
We usually sell out by March, so once you deceide your going to Burningman 2014 make your reservation with us for your RV Rental needs.
12. Do I have to be present when our unit is delivered?
Yes, the renter must be present with a valid ID and must show us where they would like to have the unit set up. If you will be going to a Burning Man Theme Camp then you will need to have permission from that Theme Camp leader.
Please see our Contract for Terms and Conditions.
Copyright this business. All rights reserved.