Make your RV Reservation now
How it works:
Once a resvervation is made you will be assigned a driver that will make arrangements to meet with your party for Burning Man inside the event. Then the driver will follow your party to your desired spot inside Burningman 2014 event and set the rental up for you and give you instructions how to operate your rental unit.
1. Does your rental come with a Generator?
Yes, each rental comes with a Generator for Burning Man(please see our contract for terms and conditions).
2. Do you refill water or sewer during my stay?
We can arrange Water Refill service only in advance. For sewer please see the Burningman website.
3. Do you charge a Security Deposit?
Yes, we will charge a $ 500.00 Security Deposit refundable if unit is returned as agreed.
4. Are we expected to clean the outside of the unit?
No, we will take care of the exterior of the unit. However, you are expected to clean the interior of the unit. Dust inside the unit is okay though.
5. Do you remove trash for us?
We can take your trash but we will charge a $ 25.00 per bag fee. We expect you to take any trash outside the unit also. Do not leave your trash outside the unit, its not the Burningman way. Leave your camp clean when you leave.
6. Do you provide Bedding and Kitchen Kits?
We do have optional Kits available for purchase.
7. Can we load up the unit outside of the event?
Sorry, but we cannot allow any items to be placed inside the unit till it's delivered to you inside the event. If you would like us to purchase some items or have items delivered to our office that are from a business you can can do so for an extra fee.
8. Do you allow Smoking or Candles?
No Smoking or Candles are allowed in our units.
9. Do you require a minimum stay?
Yes, we require a 7 night stay if you arrive on Monday or 8 night stay if you arrive Sunday night. However, you can depart on Sunday if you wish but the rates are based on our minimum stay. Therefore the rate would remain the same.
10. Do you have someone that can help us if we have problems while camping?
We do provide a 24hr service line that can assist you if you have any problems while camping at Burning Man 2012.
11. How soon should we make our reservations for Burning Man?
We usually sell out by March, so once you deceide your going to Burningman make your reservation with us for your RV Rental needs.
12. Do I have to be present when our unit is delivered?
Yes, the renter must be present with a valid ID and must show us where they would like to have the unit set up. If you will be going to a Burning Man Theme Camp then you will need to have permission from that Theme Camp leader.
13. Prices do not include tickets or admission.
14. We will obtain any vehicle or generator pass that is required for the rental unit and is additional.
Please see our Contract for Terms and Conditions.
Rental sizes available for Burning Man: Currently Available
Rates for Rental Units are based on a Sunday or Monday 8/23/2015 or 8/31/2015 delivery and Monday 9/1/2014 Pick up. We have a one week rental minimum for the Burningman Event.
Class C units are available to be picked up in Reno Nevada or Gerlach Nevada.
Copyright this business. All rights reserved.